Life in the Cotswolds is dictated by the beautiful countryside. Sheep and arable farming is still a significant industry, giving employment to many either directly or indirectly.
There are many activities that are enjoyed by the people in the Cotswolds from the mummers’ plays in Gloucester to the 6-a-side football in the river in Bourton.
- Moreton in Marsh
- Stow on the Wold
- Burford – shopping and the Wildlife Park
- Cirencester – Ancient Roman town
- The Slaughters – quintessential England
- Bibury – Trout Farm & Arlington Row
- Dover’s Hill -start of the famous Cotswold Way Walk